21 Real Food Super Bowl Party Recipes
Guys, I'm going to be honest....football really isn't my thing. Like, not even a little bit. But a good party with food, now THAT is my thing! So luckily, when the Super Bowl rolls around, I have a good excuse to hangout with my football lovin' pals and eat all the food while they throw stuff at the television....or each other.
Super Bowl parties are kind of notorious for having processed junky food. Now I'm a big believer in moderation when it comes to healthy living, so if frozen jalapeño poppers are one of your great loves in life, go enjoy them Super Bowl Sunday without judgment from me. However, I am also of the mindset that "if I can make it healthier, why the hell wouldn't I!?". Since you are currently reading this, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are looking for tasty and healthier options to fuel your Super Bowl celebration. Read on, friend. Read on.
I have come to your rescue in planning a real food, no-frozen-pizzas-here Super Bowl party menu by compiling a list of some a-mazing recipes! I even labeled them with a key so that you can see at a glance which recipes fit your eating style!
GF = gluten free
DF = dairy free
NF = nut free
V = vegetarian
Party on, friends. And, ugh.....FOOOOOOTTTBBBBAAAALLLLL.......?
1. Dairy-Free Tandoori Chicken Wings from Cave Girl Cuisine (GF, DF, NF)
11. Baked Buffalo Wings from That Paleo Couple (DF, GF, NF)
12. Baked Zucchini Fries with Bloomin' Onion Dipping Sauce from Primarily Inspired (V, NF, GF, DF option)
13. Caramelized Onion Dip from That Paleo Couple (V, DF, GF, NF)
21. Simple Lemony White Bean Dip from Real Food Whole Life (DF, GF, V, NF)