20 Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes for The Busy Family
When life gets too crazy and unpredictable to cook healthy.....slow cook! It'll save you oodles of time, stress, money (on the takeout you don't end up buying), and likely save your sanity.
The 8 weeks between Halloween and New Years are some of busiest (and most indulgent) days that most of us experience all year. Between gatherings, parties, other festive celebrations, and preparations, finding the time to actually cook a healthy meal for our families is a bit....questionable. But we don't want to abandon all of our health-going ways just because the holidays are upon us! My slow cooker is put to extra use during these busy times to make sure a healthy dinner makes it on to the table, despite the holiday crazies!
Here are some amazingly delicious and family-friendly slow cooker recipes that I've gathered to help make your life a bit easier during this hectic season. Just abandon your dinnertime hustle to the slow cooker glory and keep your sanity and health intact!
2. Slow Cooker Orange Ginger Beef from Thriving on Paleo
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde from The Real Food Dietians
6. Slow Cooker Carnitas Lettuce Wraps with Pineapple Avocado Salsa from A Calculated Whisk
8. Crockpot Sweet Potato Chili from Get Inspired Everyday
10. Slow Cooker Citrus Chicken Pollo Asado from Real Food Whole Life
12. Slow Cooker Paleo Chicken Stew from Delicious Obsessions
14. Garbure (French Ham and Vegetable Soup) from My Heart Beets
15. Slow Cooker Beef Brisket with Tomatoes and Onions from Anya's Eats
16. Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken with Mushrooms, Artichokes, and Olives from Rubies & Radishes
17. Thai 5-Spice Pork Stew from I Heart
18. Easiest Crockpot Taco Meat from Delicious Obsessions
19. Slow Cooker Chicken, Kale, and Sweet Potato Stew from Real Food Whole Life
20. Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken from Get Inspired Everyday