20 Whole30 Recipes for Your Easter Table Spread
Holidays are often our time to indulge a bit at the dinner table. However, if you are in the middle of a round of Whole30 (or you simply prefer to keep your holiday meals as clean as possible), you may be in search of Easter recipes that won't challenge your willpower or tempt you to pitch the program altogether. Friends, I am in that exact boat this year.
I'm in the middle of my second round of Whole30 and thriving. I'm loving how I am feeling and the changes I see and feel in my body. However, I don't want to torture myself (or question my commitment to completing the whole 30 days (see what I did there?) at dinner table on Easter by having to stare down sweet muffins or noncompliant entrees. So I'm not even going there. I'm filling my Easter table with so many delicious Whole30 compliant dishes that the family and friends won't even notice (lucky for me that the friend we are celebrating Easter with is actually my Whole30 round buddy). If other people bring goodies that aren't Whole30 friendly, that is a-okay, as I will be sitting pretty with a plate full of healthy food that satisfies me belly and soul.
Need some inspiration for you own Whole30 compliant Easter spread? These are the recipes that I've been eyeballing.
3. Apple Sweet Potato Brussels Breakfast Hash from Physical Kitchness
6. Butternut Squash And Sausage Bake from Pretend Its a Donut
9. The Easiest 4-Ingredient Guacamole from Real Food Whole Life
12. Italian Sausage Frittata from Living Loving Paleo
13. Balsamic Artichoke & Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake from Little Bits of Real Food
16. Sweet Potato Hashbrown Egg Cups from Real Food Whole Life
17. Purple Potato Salad with Herbed Vinaigrette from Eat Your Beets
19. Salmon Frittata from The Whole Smiths
20. Frozen Watermelon "Popsicles" ....in case you need a little something to nibble on while everyone eats bunny cupcakes.