Coconut Blueberry Bliss Ice Pops
Okay, guys.....one last summer recipe before fall creeps in. And what better way to let go of all the tastiness that comes with summer than with Coconut Blueberry Bliss Ice Pops.
Ice pops are my favorite healthy frozen treat to refresh my little clan during those hotter months. Ice pops can be as healthy (or not healthy) as you want them to be, made with just about any ingredient, and can be tweaked to fit even the pickiest of eaters’ preferences! Plus, ice pops are about as easy-peasy to make as healthy “cooking” gets. You just mix your ingredients and stick in the freezer until they are done!
These Coconut Blueberry Bliss Ice Pops are super creamy, sweet, and remind me of those frozen ice cream bars I used to buy off the ice cream truck in the summer when I was a kid (only these are much healthier). They are made with 3 simple, real food ingredients that might already be kicking around your kitchen and you can whip them together in mere minutes! Give them a few hours to freeze and you have a simple, healthy frozen treat to kick back with this evening while the kids run through the sprinkler.
Makes about 7 ice pops
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen, thaw first so that juices are released to naturally sweeten the ice pops)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup or to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until the mixture is smooth and all of the ingredients are evenly blended.
- Taste for sweetness and add more honey/maple syrup if desired and blend again.
- Pour into popsicles molds and insert stick. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until set.