One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
One-sheet meals are a one-derful thing (see what I did there? Ha! You guys love me!)!
Okay, no more puns. But lots more on this super easy, super healthy, and super delicious meal that will make dinner (or lunch, or brunch, or heck, even breakfast if you eat outside the conventional breakfast box) a lot simplier. One-sheet meals make for less prep, less mess, less time cooking, less time hanging out in the kitchen, and more time enjoying life.
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- 2 heads of broccoli, washed and cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced and divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 sliced lemon (optional)
2. Arrange the salmon pieces on the lined baking sheet, leaving a few inches between the portions. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil over the fish. Spread the minced garlic cloves evenly over the salmon next. Next, sprinkle the fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. Finally, arrange the sliced lemon (if using) on top of the salmon pieces.
3. Next, combine the clean broccoli florets 2 tablespoons of oil, 3/4 teaspoon sea salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper in a medium bowl. Toss to evenly coat the florets. Arrange the broccoli on the baking sheet around the salmon pieces.
4. Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until fish is done and the broccoli florets are slightly golden on the ends.
5. Enjoy warm.
Make sure you stay up to date with all of the happenings here on The Natural Nurturer and subscribe here.
This post contains affiliate links, though all opinions are my own. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does kicks The Natural Nurturer a little financial love to keep doing what we do. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest